Happy at the Finish...If you wish to donate to Cancer Research UK, please click on the picture, above, Thank you.

Thursday 26 August 2010

Day 9 - Annan to Stair Inn, Tarbolton, Ayrshire.

76 Miles covered.
Road to Carsphrain
A huge bowl of porridge for breakfast, I set off at around 8:45, flat and a bit of a hill to Dumfries. After Dumfries, I took one of the most scenic roads of the trip to Carsphrain, quiet and wooded, a long uphill followed by an equally long downhill. On to Darmellington, where I was going to  have lunch but it was thronging with school kids on their lunch break, so I carried on, I didn't find anywhere for lunch until my destination at the Stair Inn. Luckily it was still serving lunches, as it was only 2pm. I had done 76 miles none stop. Not advised, I was shattered ! Had lunch and went to my bed again, my cold was getting worse. I had my tea in the hotel and went to bed. Pattern seems to be:
Wake-breakfast-cycle-sleep-dinner-sleep.
A dry day with some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment