Happy at the Finish...If you wish to donate to Cancer Research UK, please click on the picture, above, Thank you.

Thursday 19 August 2010

Day 2 - Nanstallon to Crediton, Devon.

71 miles covered this included a v hilly 4 mile detour due to roadworks 10 miles S of Crediton.

Set off at 8:15, there was a very hilly start, met a local cyclist and he tells me that the hill out of Nanstallon was an 18% climb. The rain came on just after I left the campsite, it did reduce to a steady drizzle after half an hour or so. More ups and downs. I had lunch at a place called Bridestowe and I booked a B&B at Crediton and I was able to dry things out there. Arrived at Crediton around 16:45.

I did get soaked walking back to the B&B from town in the evening, glad I wasn't camping.

Felt pretty tired all day, Cornwall had taken it's toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment